You really installed the Apple Remote Desktop 3.9 Client ?
And so now some of your clients are accessible via Screen Sharing but fail to do anything else?
No packages installable? No UNIX commands executable? No reports generatable?
I had the same problem.
But I think I was able to fix it.
At least I got it running on my blocked clients.
What I did, was to execute this script on the client machines:
That's it.#!/bin/sh# Fix ARD 3.9 clientsrm -Rf /Library/Application\ Support/Apple/Remote\ Desktop/Client/privatekeyrm -Rf /Library/Application\ Support/Apple/Remote\ Desktop/Client/publickey/System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/Resources/kickstart -activate -restart -agent -consoleexit 0
The first two commands delete the client's certificates.
Kickstart is then used to regenerate the certificates needed.
Maybe the clients have to be readded to the Remote Desktop Admin
From then on, they worked as expected....